As the procurement business of Capita, we have developed a procurement delivery model that provides a flexible procurement solution combining experience, innovation and benchmarking with best in class tools and processes.
Our 4D approach has been developed and refined within the public and private sector as well as through its application within our own internal Group Procurement function resulting in numerous long term successful savings delivery programmes, all underpinned by our ‘ProMPT2’ Procurement Methodology.
PROACTIS is a leading provider of Spend Control and eProcurement solutions. Hundreds of organisations around the world use PROACTIS software and services to streamline and automate processes and obtain best value and control in procurement.
- Source-to-Contract Solutions help organisations to automate the full buying cycle from improving the way they find, evaluate and engage suppliers to increasing “on-contract” spending and enabling more effective collaboration with their trading network.
- Purchase-to-Pay Solutions enable organisations to streamline the purchase-to-pay process, eliminate labour-intensive manual registration of invoices, speed up invoice matching and approvals and gain control of “after-the-event” purchase claims.
Widely used in mid-to-large sized organisations across private, public and not-for-profit sectors, PROACTIS is routinely integrated with ERP and financial systems. PROACTIS also offers a range of on-premise and cloud-based delivery options, including Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and dedicated-hosted application delivery, and flexible licensing models.
Scanmarket supports professional procurement organizations with user-friendly tools for:
- Spend Analysis
- Contract Management
The platform appeals to procurement teams in larger and medium-sized companies who are looking for an advanced, yet simple, cost efficient and flexible eSourcing and Spend Analysis platform.
Wax Digital On Demand source-to-pay solutions are used with complete confidence by the world’s leading organisations, powering business-critical purchasing andspend management processes for hundreds of thousands of users.Three key principles underpin these eProcurement solutions:
- No Software: Wax Digital electronic purchasing solutions are typically delivered on a hosted, managed basis to deliver business-critical resilience without the IT overhead
- No Training: A highly intuitive user interface renders complex procurement processes simple and means thousands of users can be accommodated without face-to-face training
- No Compromise: A highly flexible product architecture means Wax Digital eProcurement can be configured to meet each client’s exact requirements, rather than imposing standard processes
Science Warehouse is a leading provider of cloud-based e-procurement, managed catalogue and spend analytics solutions that deliver purchasing efficiencies and control. Our customers include globally recognised organisations across markets as diverse as education, life sciences, engineering, healthcare, charity and government. Our solutions include:– Catalogue and P2P solutions – Our catalogue and procure-to-pay solutions enable procurement to turn data analysis into action, controlling organisational spend through our e-marketplace and full P2P suite of modules. Together with our customers and partners, we share a passion for clean, structured data that powers procurement success. Contact us today to find out more.